

This weekend was a much better weekend then the last! Last weekend I spent Friday night in emergency and Sunday at the hospital visiting a friend... not to much leisure :(
This weekend however contained much more leisure! Friday I babysat the love of my life Justin! While I was changing his diaper I remembered what the woman in class had said about how changing diapers was leisure, I couldn't agree more!! Sometimes however when I'm on the 3rd poopy diaper it starts to feel a little less like leisure lol
N e ways the weather was great so we hung out played outside, took a nap had snacks, listened to music and danced (how I get my work out in)
After that Friday night I had a meeting at my church then went out to celebrate a friends birthday, saw tons of ppl I hadn't seen in ages. Saturday I went with my mom, her bf and my grandma to look at cottages. I can't wait for my mom to buy a cottage tons of leisure weekends up there partying with my friends! WAHOO!! Sunday I cleaned my apartment with my room mate, I do not consider that to be leisure! I hate cleaning! Sunday night a little more leisure diner with friends (a once a week ritual) So a great end to the weekend! Soon however the school work will take over and weekends will consist of working friday, sat, sunday and school work! Starting next weekend! I can't wait!

1 comment:
Great blogging. Keep adding.
SH
Post a Comment