Monday, September 29, 2008

Blog summery #1

I feel like throughout this class I have really started to understand what true leisure is and how it fits into my life. In my blog entry about rugby It shows how I could understand when I had leisure in my life through rugby and why that changed. It's because I know what the definition of leisure is that I feel that I can honestly evaluate leisure in my life. Also through understanding the definition of leisure it is easier to prove to another person why I consider my work to be leisure. Without the understanding of intrinsic motivation I couldn't really explain how my work is leisure. I feel however that I now need to focus more on the "sate of mind" aspect of the definition. I have never really reflected on my state of mind during my daily activities. I suppose everything can be leisure if you have the right state of mind but I will have to reflect further on this. The second aspect I would like to consider in my future blogs is my restraints to leisure apart from the obvious ones like money and time.

I truly value leisure that's why during my vacation I went camping and kayaking, a vacation alone isn't leisure unless your experiencing leisure during that vacation and I certainly was!

1 comment:

MommyLife said...

Good start. You have expressed ideas or leisure interests that you have but they should be connected to ideas of leisure education. 6.5/10