Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leisure a state of mind


So this past weekend started out leisurely because we were supposed to go out for my friend and I's birthday. The plans were to go to Three Amigos for diner and then St. Sulpice. Like usual every time we make plans and their set my wonderful friend decides last minute to change them. So diner instead would be at her place and instead of St. Sulpice we would go to whinnies. Long story short I'm not a push over but had to agree to change the plans for the sake of everyone else as well. I was s pissed! I was thinking great I have to go and fake be happy now when I don't even want to see her because I'm so mad. then I remembered "it's a state of mind" So I had to take some deep breaths and change my state of mind if I was going to experience any leisure. (or I could have some drinks that would change my state of mind) Not to worry I took some deep breaths changed my state of mind by focusing on all the people that would be there that I really wanted to see. Once I arrived I was over it and had a great leisurely night!

No comments: