Since the last blog summery I have become a little more leisure educated as is the point of our class so I would hope so. The time I was very upset and stopped to think how I could make my night a leisure experience and I thought about my state of mind proves that I am now more leisurely educated.
I identify in another one of my blogs that I think I'm a leisure educator because I am a recreation animator however I don't directly talk with any of my teens about the benefits of leisure. The most I do is ask them what they like and then we try to do those activities so they can experience leisure. Could I do more to be a leisure educator??
Clearly my blogs show that I value leisure not so much one specific activity but any leisure that brings my friends and I together. I value leisure enough that I work with my teens so they can experience leisure too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment